Sunday, May 8, 2016

May the 8th be...huh...need a catchy rhyme...need a catchy rhyme! Should've updated on the 5th...

Greetings everyone, hope you're enjoying the (slowly) approaching summer season!

Finally got off my Canuck Can and decided to update you all on things that I've been doing!




First update of the day is HadoukenDude's 4 Swords Misadventures 10! The adventure continues and secrets are revealed! I return as the ancient Oshus!




Ross Bollinger, creator  of the wonderful Pencilmation shorts hired me to voice the Tough Guy in the Fists segment in Frederator's Buffer Bits shorts. Enjoy this segment and all the others, they're quite a bit of fun!


http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/672258


Play as the coolest feline monarch in all of Newgrounds! In Cool Cat, restore peace to the land that has been invaded by sinister forces! Can you do it? I dunno, shouldn't be a problem for a guy as cool as you! You can hear me as all the male voices

Also, got some brand new entries in the Concept Corner! Check them out!

Until next time, enjoy folks!

No comments: