Sunday, January 31, 2016

Content survey

Hello readers new and old! I want to try something a little different. I'm in the middle of a few projects, but I have an idea for one and am thinking of reaching out to the audience (don't be shy, speak up!) and asking if you'd like to see it.



A bit ago I made a tumblr post about Street Fighter's most mysterious combatant, Q. A while back, I had read a theory by someone named Joe Grabko that David, the agent seen in Q's ending is in fact really Q.

I began obsessing over that and posted some of my evidence to support this theory.

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in me sprucing this post up and transforming it into a video?

Sound off in the comments!

Also, here's hoping Q turns up in Street Fighter 5 in some capacity...I've heard rumours he's grown bored herding sheep and is getting a bit stir crazy.


No comments: