Friday, November 7, 2014

Aliens and Terror and Rooms! Oh my!

Hello all, it's time for another update! I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

I'm a bit late in posting this, but I had a part in the latest Newgrounds collaboration entitled "The Girl In the Room Collab!"

It features various artists utilizing the theme of horror vignettes based upon a young woman trapped in a room. Is she in space being studied by aliens? Is there a supernatural presence? It's up to you to find out!

Also on today's menu is the latest offering from Balthazar and Team Z2! A brand new video for Hyper Dragon Ball Z is fresh and ready!



Hear me as the arrogant Tyrant Freeza! Don't you just want to play? Keep your eyes open DBZ faithful, there's always more on the way! For the latest news on the project, check out the Hyper DBZ page on Facebook, you'll be glad you did!

Until next time everyone!

No comments: